T-ARA VN FANSITE
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

T-ARA VN FANSITE

WELCOME TO T-ara VN

Trang ChínhPortalLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

Queensland online dating - Are you a normal and cool guy?

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Gladston
Khách viếng thăm

Queensland online dating  - Are you a normal and cool guy? Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Queensland online dating - Are you a normal and cool guy?   Queensland online dating  - Are you a normal and cool guy? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:11 pm

singles in Orange free online dating - I dont play around My name is Eve ANTOINE Would love to find someone who is in need of having some fun. I’m just looking for someone to hang out with, spend time with, and get to know better. If you want to know more, then just ask. i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Maybe we can hit up a bar or something to get to know each other first. Rockhampton free online dating Bunbury dating Tamworth online dating Darwin dating singles in Adelaide free online dating Just looking for some fun. Nothing too serious right now. If something serious cmoes along, im definately open to it. Anyway, messsage me if you want to chat. I am very cute and know how to please by the way! I am looking for my fairy tale. I want to find the man I will spend the rest of my life with, that, even when I am old and senile, with dementia, and have no clue who I am, let alone who he is, will still love me, and be right by my side. Of corse the reverse is also true!! Write me and I promise you wont regret it! I am new to this online dating thing would like to fine a older mman to teach me what really good sex is all about. Younger guys just don't get it. Want a man that knows how to take his time and not be in such a rush. If you are young though and know what youre doing, hit me up too! Nothing creeps me out more than weak or creepy guys so don't answer if you're a wuss. Need someone who can handle all of me at least for a date, and don't be cheap because I'm really worth it... In the end if you are decent I will be well worth your time because I give the best BJs and am very tight. I am attractive and want sex. If you are attractive and want sex, smell good and dont smoke, i am your gal! I dont want you hanging around afterwards. I dont want you calling me all the time. But you have to be a nice person. Trust is most important to me. That should be a given, but some people take it for granted. I am ready to have a man that can be a man when I need him, but go play with the boys when he needs to. I prefer someone who will be active with me, can either be hiking in the woods or enjoying a walk outside.
Về Đầu Trang Go down

Queensland online dating - Are you a normal and cool guy?
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
T-ARA VN FANSITE :: T-ARA :: Bo Ram-
Chuyển đến